Frequently Asked QuestionsGet answers to common questions
How do I get my Form W-2?
Your employer should mail your Form W-2 to you by January 31. However, you may be able to download your W-2s even before you receive them in the mail. If ADP, TALX or CIC Plus issue W-2s for your employer, then ask your tax preparer if you can make use of the W-2 download program.
How do I get a copy of a prior year tax return and form W-2?
If you filed your tax return through us, then you can get a copy of your records at any of our offices. Otherwise, as long as you filed your tax return with the IRS, you can request a photocopy or a computer transcript (a line-by-line listing) of the information on your filed tax return by filing For 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return.
Photocopies and transcripts are free from the IRS. If you need an actual copy (not a photocopy), then you must complete Form 4506,Request for Copy of Tax Return,and pay a $57 fee for your filed tax return and all related tax information, such as your Form W-2.
How much does it cost to have my taxes prepared and filed?
The cost of tax preparation is based upon the complexity of your tax return. Fees are set locally at each office. To learn more, please contact our local office: (855) 905-1042.
Where is your local office located?
We are located in the Greater Orlando, FL area.
7800 Southland Blvd. STE#102
Orlando, FL 32809
What information should I bring when meeting with you?
Make sure to bring the following materials to your tax interview, if you do not have all this information bring as much as possible:
- Wage statements (Form W-2) Pension, or retirement income (Forms 1099-R)
- Social Security card(s)
- Driver’s license(s)
- Dependents’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth
- Last year’s tax return Information on education expenses (Form 1098-T)
- Commissions received and/or paid
- Information on the sales of stocks and/or bonds (Form 1099-B)
- Self-employed business income and expenses
- Lottery and/or gambling winnings and losses (Form W-2G)
- State refund amount (Form 1099-G)
- Social Security and/or unemployment income (Forms SSA1099/1099-G)
- Income and expenses from rentals
- Alimony paid or received
- Record of purchase or sale of real estate
- Medical and dental expenses
- Real estate and personal property taxes
- Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
- Cash and non-cash charitable donations
- Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid (Form 1098)
- Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
- Job-related educational expenses
- Childcare expenses and provider information (Form W-10)
Is there an age limit on claiming my children as dependents?
Age is a factor in the qualifying child test, but a qualifying relative can be any age. As long as the following dependency exemption tests are met, you may claim him or her:
- Qualifying child or qualifying relative test
- Dependent taxpayer test
- Citizenship or resident test
- Joint return test
Contact Us Today!
Come by the Office or Call (855) 905-1042
What to Bring?
Save time and money by being prepared for your tax interview with our experts.
We make filing your taxes fast and easy. Schedule a free consultation with our experts.
7800 Southland Blvd. STE: 102
Orlando, FL 32809, USA
Mon-Fri: 11am - 6pm