What to Bring?Save time by coming to your tax interview prepared
Prepartion is the ultimate time saver!
Save time and money by brining as much information as you can to your tax interview. Review the list below.
List of References
- Wage statements/W-2s
- Self-employment business income and expenses/1099-MISC
- Commissions received/paid
- Pension, retirement income/1099-R
- Unemployment income/1099-G
- Canceled Debt Amount/1099-C
- Social Security income/SSA-1099
- IRA contributions
- Statements on the sales of stocks or bonds/1099-B
- Interest and dividend income /1099
- Lottery or gambling winnings/losses
- State refund amount/1099-G
- Income and expenses from rentals
- Alimony paid or received
- Record of purchase or sale of residence
- Medical and dental expenses
- Real estate and personal property taxes
- State or local taxes paid
- Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
- Cash and non-cash charitable donations
- Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098
- Unreimbursed employment-related expenses
- Job-related educational expenses
- Educator expenses
- Tuition and Education Fees/1098-T
- Student loan interest/1098-E
- Casualty or theft losses
- Child care expenses and provider information
- Social Security card(s)
- Driver’s License(s)
- Dependants’ Social Security numbers and dates of birth
- Last year’s Federal and State tax return
Contact Us Today!
Come by the Office or Call (855) 905-1042
What to Bring?
Save time and money by being prepared for your tax interview with our experts.
We make filing your taxes fast and easy. Schedule a free consultation with our experts.
7800 Southland Blvd. STE: 102
Orlando, FL 32809, USA
Mon-Fri: 11am - 6pm